Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trick Or Treat?


I have found a few major differences between living in the South and living in Ohio. One of those differences is how people interact socially.

Most of my Southern friends are hard pressed to come up with a description of the best party they've ever attended. Most of my Ohio friends find it almost impossible to choose just one.

Norma and Howard Lamprecht, our Worthington, Ohio, neighbors threw the most well-planned, elaborate parties one can imagine. Many of them were costume parties. If invited to such an event, one did not let them down.

I've forgotten the actual year we wore the above costumes to their Halloween party but I'll never forget the wonderful time we always had at the Lamprecht's house.

Too bad you can't see my spike heels. Did we look glamorous or what?